EFA Inspection was developed in C + + on Windows 7 and strictly optimized for performance. Therefore the requirements stay within the limits - despite intensive graphical processing. However, the operating system should have at least the following conditions:
- The main memory should be at least 1 GB. For large files and multiple image files which are to be compared, 2 GB are a better choice.
- Regarding the operating system, we recommend at least Microsoft Windows XP or higher. For Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 a special version is available.
- Concerning the performance of the processor, each actual processor with up to 2 cores can be used. With more than 2 cores, the program will incur additional charges.
- To connect the camera or scanner system the computer must have a USB 2.x interface.
- 24 inch TFT monitor
- S-ATA hard drive with 7200rpm
- 2 GB of RAM
- current generation of processors
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit)
- USB 2.0 interface
We are also glad to create a personalized offer with for a suitable system! Just contact us.