With EFA Inspection in the future!
The development of EFA Inspection is moving ahead. Since the first version of the program some changes have already been implemented - such as user management or the overlap function. Additional enhancements will follow in the near future. Especially the manual nest detection and the print functions are to be mentioned. Moreover, there are planned extensions, which we like to announce on this page. The intuitive operation and user-friendly design will continue to have priority.
- manual nest detection: If the coordinate file does not exist in the necessary structure for the automatic nest detection, then the installer must manually intervene in the process. The establishment of the setup dialogue will be expanded. The installer has to mark a reference coordinate in each nest in the image file of the order. On this basis, the program can calculate and display the nest structure.
- Printing functions: Inspection results can also be printed out for controlling purposes and for passing to repair places. The currently possible overview of the PCB, in which the inspection result is indicated as a coloured marking on the components, will be printable on the whole or in sections. Also a table with unsure and / or failed tested components can be printed. A small image of the defective component, the corresponding error description and statistical functions such as inspection period, inspector, number of components to a certain inspection result, could be set up for printing.
- Small series module; To support a production process, in which the entire series is to be checked semi-automatically, EFA Inspection will be expanded to include a small series module. Here again, the user-friendly and intuitive handling will have priority. Without the input of coordinate data or a schematic drawing a golden board can be compared by changing images with the PCB to be checked. Errors leap to the eye immediately. A printed error report also makes the repair of the defective boards simply possibly. By the way: With the first article inspection module of EFA Inspection you can check the Golden Board and mark it.
- Increased automation in the coordinate detection: EFA Inspection receives a greater ability to learn, which will allow to transfer once acquired allocations of coordinates on later scans or pictures.
The version 2 is expected to appear in the second half of 2010!
- We integrate individual suggestions and additions which support your production process even more ideally. Depending on your change request the additional tips can keep moving into the current program version. Quite simply inform us about your suggestions and requests! Contact