Perform an inspection
The procedure of the inspection is conducted by the pro- gram, so that no component can be forgotten. The program automatically displays one component after the other centered in each window - no searching or no manual activating is necessary. The current image of the component can be compared to the schematic drawing and - at the same time - to former inspections.
The evaluation is performed manually by the inspector through the classification levels Good, Unsure and Failed. In case of error or unsureness a predefined or freely editable reason can be entered for each examined component. Furthermore this reason, the name of inspector and a timestamp are written into the inspection table for valued components.
- Automatic inspection process - no component can be forgotten
- Simple evaluation process by pre-defined classification fields
- Comparison with the schematic drawing and / or a previous inspection possible
- All inspections of each production series are available as reference
- Control by selection of all components of an evaluation stage possible
- Automatic centered positioning
- Overview of time, result and inspector of former inspection orders of a PCB
This tutorial introduces you to perform an inspection order. Simply click on the following link. Tutorial for performing an inspection